Wednesday 27 October 2010

Give me my money back you bitch

I'm a little late jumping on to moan about this, as it happened Sunday, and anyone following my twitter would have already gathered my thoughts on this, but this Sunday I one of the biggest non-voluntary groups in the UK as a victim of crime.

Sunday was the Welsh Open of dodgeball. in sunny Pentwyn Leisure Centre, Cardiff. I led 'The Hoffmeisters' into battle as I have done several times before. We didn't enjoy the best of afternoons, firstly being let down by several people, some with valid reasons, others with unspecified ones! Then we proceeded to win just a solitary match (3-2 against the Ceredigion Pirates), coming 4th in our group and crashing out of the tournament.

But during the day the revelation struck that a team member, who shall remain nameless, had returned to our communal locker but when locking up had left several items of clothing out, resulting in some piked, chavvy SOB going through my stuff and nicking my wallet. Not the most intelligent clearly as in the same pocket was my bank card and the opposite pocket my phone, which would have had far better rewards than the cash in my wallet and a Credit Card they couldn't use.

Luckily the police guy handling has high hopes of a conviction in this instance. Let's hope yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment