Thursday 18 November 2010

Nerd-gasm!

Back again!

Saw some very exciting news, if you like that kind of thing, which lets face it I do.

Scientists in clever land (Cern) have not only managed not do destroy the world running their big test tests, but they've managed to create antimatter! Now every physical belief says antimatter is out there, it should have been created along side matter on boom day, so where is it? Now we have (had for a bit of a second) it!!

Now this is great and will allow amazing study into the rules of physics, it will allow unbelievable experiments into this newly isolated antimatter, but I honestly I can't believe I'm not the only one who thought...

Warp core (there should have been a picture here, but between them blogger and vodaphone aren't playing)

Yes, it's still not achievable, yes it's fantasy TV (Not that kind of fantasy TV, put the sock away) but we have an element of it! Let me cling to something!!!

Please??

No comments:

Post a Comment