Tuesday 19 July 2011

La la la la la la la - Y Viva Espania

So what's going on at the moment in the news...

Some moron has disrupted the Murdoch questioning by using a shaving foam pie on the old git.... There may be a poisoner in a Manchester Hospital, Rory McIlroy is single again.. oh wait

You know what, I don't give a flying fuck about anything as I'm off on holiday!!


In just a few short hours I'll be shifting my ass to the airport then spending the rest of the week in sunny Espania. I'll be sipping all inclusive drinks and chowing down on cheese and ham toasties (probably) and all inclusive buffet style meals while everyone else is in work (well almost everyone). I'll spare a thought for you all as I'm sitting in the sun drinking Reina (not the goalkeeper).

I'll return just in time to attend an engagement party and then relax.

Sadly the child won't be joining us, she's got a lovely few days with Nanny, Aunties and Grandads to look forward too. I'm sure she'll enjoy that far more anyway.

Of course if there is such a thing as karma, I've just screwed myself over here... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment